jump to search jump to main content

  • This Task has been designed for use by all roles. For all roles
Use this form to request a change in a graduate student’s academic classification when the change occurs within the same program or department. Please type all required information and print the form. Submit this form to the Office of Graduate and Professional Education for approval and recording. A signed confirmation will be sent.


Latest release -

No Release Notes.


Graduate & Professional Education
 Back to top