jump to search jump to main content

  • This Task has been designed for use by all roles. For all roles
Registered Student Organizations (RSO) and Chartered Greek Organizations (CGO) can use this Event Space Request Form to reserve rooms or meeting space in Perkins Student Center, Trabant University Center, or in other academic rooms and dining halls. An authorized student group representative should complete the form. This reservation form is applicable to rooms and AV equipment only. If catering is desired, call (302) 831-2891.


Latest release -

No Release Notes.

 Back to top