jump to search jump to main content

  • This Task has been designed for use by Faculty, Staff, Student. For Faculty, Staff, Student
Use the Student/Visitor First Report of Injury Form to report an incident of injury or illness incurred by a student, visitor, or other non-university employee. Registered Student Organizations (RSO) and Chartered Greek Organizations (CGO) must use this form to report any injury or illness incurred by a participant at any group-sponsored event.


Latest release -

No Release Notes.


Environmental Health & Safety
 Back to top