jump to search jump to main content

  • This Task has been designed for use by Student. For Student
Use the Student On-Campus Break Housing Application to apply for housing in the residence halls over University breaks. Residence halls (except on-campus apartments) close for three breaks throughout the school year: Thanksgiving Break, December Break, and Spring Break. There is a fee to remain in traditional (non-apartment) residence halls during breaks. Staff is not available to manage or monitor partial stays, so they are not permitted. Late Stay: The first night of each break period is not charged; however documented justification and prior approval is required.


Latest release -

No Release Notes.

 Back to top