jump to search jump to main content

  • This Task has been designed for use by all roles. For all roles

Registered Student Organizations (RSO), Chartered Greek Organizations (CGO), Residence Life groups, departments, colleges, and administrative units can use the Outside Facilities Request Form to reserve space for events on the Old College, North Green, South Green, or Central Green lawns. See the Green Reservations page for more information.


Latest release -

No Release Notes.


Facilities including ID Office
 Back to top