jump to search jump to main content

  • This Task has been designed for use by all roles. For all roles
Non-student religious leaders who seek recognition of their ministry on the University of Delaware campus can use the UD-Affiliated Campus Ministers and Religious Advisors Information Form to submit their ministry information to the University Student Centers' Student Involvement Office and to the Religious and Spiritual Life Concerns Caucus.


Latest release -

No Release Notes.


Student Involvement Office
 Back to top