jump to search jump to main content

  • This Task has been designed for use by all roles. For all roles
Use the Dual Enrollment Request Form if you are a student at any institution interested in taking part-time classes at UD to count toward your minimum requirement. Only use this form if you are taking part-time classes at UD and part-time classes at another institution. Do not use this form for reduced courseload, or if you have been dismissed from UD and do not have a valid I-20. Only students who have a valid I-20 in a matriculated program are eligible to use this form. This form must be completed before you engage in dual enrollment. Engaging in dual enrollment without authorization is considered a violation of your status.


Latest release -

No Release Notes.


Center for Global Programs and Services
 Back to top