jump to search jump to main content

  • This Task requires authentication.Sign-in Required
  • This Task has been designed for use by all roles. For all roles
International students holding an F-1 visa status may be eligible for employment authorization through Curricular Practical training (CPT) for work experience. The Curricular Practical Training (CPT) forms need to be authorized by student's academic advisor and from the Office of Graduate & Professional Education.


Latest release -

No Release Notes.


Office of International Students & Scholars (OISS)
 Back to top