jump to search jump to main content

  • This Task has been designed for use by all roles. For all roles
Students can use the J-1 Scholar Transfer-Out Request Form to request a transfer of their DS-2019 and SEVIS record from the University of Delaware to another institution. Please provide the documents listed along with this form to Janica Cimo either by e-mail at jcimo@udel.edu or in person at the Office of International Students & Scholars (OISS). Only completed requests with appropriate supporting documents will be processed. Please allow one week for processing.


Latest release -

No Release Notes.


Center for Global Programs and Services
 Back to top