jump to search jump to main content

  • This Task has been designed for use by all roles. For all roles

Delaware residents can use the Over 60 Program: Undergraduate Application to apply to the University of Delaware's "Over 60 Program". Applicants must be residents of the state of Delaware and must not have previously attended the University of Delaware as a degree-seeking student. Students previously enrolled in undergraduate degree programs at the University of Delaware must complete an application for readmission.  Visit the Over 60 Tuition Free Degree page for more information.


Latest release -

No Release Notes.

 Back to top