jump to search jump to main content

  • This Task has been designed for use by all roles. For all roles

Registered Student Organizations (RSO) and Chartered Greek Organizations (CGO) should submit the Audio-Visual Needs Request Form for Student Organizations (RSO and CGO) to request audio-visual assistance from University Media Services. You must contact UMS at 302-831-3546 to establish exactly what assistance is needed prior to submitting the form. If needing AV equipment for Trabant or Perkins, use the Student Center Reservation Form.


Latest release -

No Release Notes.


Student Involvement Office
 Back to top