jump to search jump to main content

  • This Task has been designed for use by all roles. For all roles
UD Departments, Registered Student Organizations (RSO) and Chartered Greek Organizations (CGO) can use the Advertising Space Request Form to request advertising space (banner, window clings, floor clings, etc.) in Perkins Student Center, Trabant University Center, and other academic facilities.


Latest release -

No Release Notes.

 Back to top