- This Task has been designed for use by Student. For Student
Have Questions About Your Use or the Use of a Friend?
We believe in providing students with the wellness tools to make healthy choices. By using tools such as ScreenU, students are able to promote their own lifelong wellbeing, while also helping to make our campus safer. ScreenU is an online, anonymous and confidential screening tool that provides students with immediate, personalized feedback about their use of alcohol, marijuana, or prescription drugs. Students who take the ScreenU assessment receive strategies to reduce risk and harm related to their use. Students will also receive information about campus resources and services available to support them if they choose to make changes to their use.
How Does ScreenU Work?
- ScreenU works on computers, tablets and smartphones, so you can take it anywhere.
- It takes approximately 5 – 10 minutes to complete the online tool depending on your responses.
- It will assess your current risk level based on your responses to multiple choice questions.
- ScreenU will also ask you to answer open-ended questions to help you reflect on your use.
- Remember to answer the questions honestly to receive accurate feedback.
- ScreenU is FREE for students, and you can take it as many times as you want!
What Will I Learn from ScreenU?
- You’ll learn some of the effects of high-risk drinking
- You’ll learn ways to help you or your friends limit risk by making choices that reduce harm
- You’ll have the chance to evaluate your own decisions.
- You’ll also have the chance to evaluate your readiness to make changes.
Latest release -
No Release Notes.