jump to search jump to main content

  • This Task has been designed for use by all roles. For all roles
Use the Campus Space Request Form for Colleges and Administrative Units to request building space or land for use by a college or administrative unit. Requests are reviewed by the Office of the University Architect and the Space Committee and are the responsibility of the Provost and the Executive Vice President.


Latest release -

No Release Notes.


Facilities including ID Office
 Back to top