jump to search jump to main content

  • This Task has been designed for use by Student. For Student
Use the Student Health Record Release Form to authorize the University of Delaware Student Health Services to release all or part of your medical records (such as immunizations) to another practitioner or another university.


Latest release -

No Release Notes.

 Back to top