jump to search jump to main content

  • This Task requires authentication.Sign-in Required
  • This Task has been designed for use by Student. For Student
Authorized advisors can use the Student Leave of Absence and Withdrawal Notification Form to notify affected departments of a student's extended absence or withdrawal from the University. Reasons for leave or withdrawal may include medical, military, educational, financial, transfer, personal, work, or student conduct action. Students wishing to withdraw should contact the Assistant Dean of their college or the Dean of Students Office.


Latest release -

No Release Notes.

 Back to top