jump to search jump to main content

  • This Task has been designed for use by Staff. For Staff
Use the Facilities Maintenance Request Form, also known ask the "Fix It" request form, to report non-urgent problems in UD buildings and grounds. The Fix It form is for custodial needs and corrective maintenance repairs to existing University-owned property and equipment, or to report non-urgent problems with facilities. For urgent or emergency service requests please contact the Operations Center at (302) 831-1141.


Latest release -

No Release Notes.


Facilities including ID Office
 Back to top